Monday, July 26, 2021

Do it right or don't do it at all.

I hate half-assed work at just about anything.

I saw the goofiest thing I have seen in decades but that's no surprise. I was in the San Francisco bay area when I saw it.

Anyway it was a guy apparently trying to look like a woman and instead just made himself look like a total idiot. He had some kind of totally ill fitted wig on, a skirt and top that kind of but not quite fitted him. His makeup job was like something a 5 year old girl would do to herself.

He didn't even have the decency to take the wispy peach fuzz off of his face.

I would nickname this idiot 'the 1000 Yard Retard' as you could see  He was nothing more or less than a human eyesore and you could tell from 1000 yards.

Don't get all worked up and call me an old frump because I have been aroung transgenders back in the 80s. I knew a number of them back in Kodiak and every single one of them worked at making the switch. I never saw one of them that wasn't trying thier damnedest to be a woman, both during and after their transition.

Hell, Drag Queen Fredddie (who I have not seen around in a long time) was meticulous when he went around in drag. Freddie took damned good care of himself and always looked attractive when he went into drag. Freddie was a lot nicer to stand behind in line than an awful lot of women to be fair about it.

He did look a little scruffy when he was in male mode which is OK because he was a guy to begin with.

Maybe the problem is that he doesn't really want to put out the extra effort to be a halfway decent she. Who knows?

I really don't care but the truth to me is that he was nothing more than a human eyesore.

Then what else can you expect from out national granaloa bar.









  





 






To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

2 comments:

  1. Come on down to the tenderloin Piccolo. Some real "legionnaires" running around there. Toodles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell us what you really think lol. sr

    ReplyDelete