Wednesday, July 7, 2021

I hate people that try and do things for me that I don't want done.

After explaining I was losing weight through a low/no carb plan someone offered me a nice, nutricious sandwich on 37 grain bread which I refused. They wondered why and I explained that the bread had 3762.4 g of carbs in it per slice. They looked confused and said, "But it's GOOD for you!"

Twinkies are good for you. If you don't believe it, ask the Hostess people that make them.

I went through a stage where an awful lot of food got thrown away and I was generally pissed off at stupid people. You explain that you're pretty much doing a low carb fish and chicken thing and they hand you a plate full of beer battered fish or KFC and wonder why you simply throw it away.

But it's fish or chicken!

Yeah. Covered with an inch of batter. It's almost as bad as a salad coverer with an inch and a half layer of 1000 Islands dressing.


No comments:

Post a Comment