Thursday, July 15, 2021

I flew across the country recently and was seated beside a mother and two children.


that were the best behaved children I have ever seen.

They appeared to be of Indian heritage and were a pair of beautiful little girls. I did compliment the mother. I even told her I wish their family would move into my neighborhood.

Then we landed. 

The airlines don't feed people anymore and I was hungry and had a long car ride coming up so I went into a place for a quick sandwich to take to one of the common seating tables.

The instant my butt hit the chair and I started opening the sandwich, in pops a mother with one of the worst behaved kids I have seen in years. The mother was a typical Californian white suburban woman.

The kid started pushing stuff like chairs around.

"Hey, lady!" I said, "If your kid upsets my table you're going to buy me a new lunch. Please get that kid out of here."

"Why do you hate children?" she asked.

"I LOVE children," I replied. "I just can't manage to eat a whole one by myself anymore."

She took her kid and fled.












To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment