Monday, July 5, 2021

Well I want....

Sometimes you're not going to get what you want. Get over it.

Of course you CAN get what you want but you don't want to pay for it. I see something coming along like this in the making.

Someone has one of the old wells in their place and wants it to go away which is possible but they seem to want it to disappear completely.

Yes. It CAN be done but I don't think they want to pay the bill for it.

They ought to just yank the old pump and pressure tank, seal the walls and floor, cap the well and call it good.

I'm waiting to hear the old "But I want.." line come through.

When that happens I am going to say, "If you want it, pay for it."

Then we get to see an unhappy camper.

Truth is I generally don't care what someone wants.



To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment