Sunday, July 4, 2021

I see where Texas is making solicitation of a prostitute a felony which is damned stupid.

In the meantime Oregon is legalizing the entire sex industry which actually makes sense.

The sex industry (as it is now called) has ben there since the beginning of time and isn't going to go anywhere in the foreseeable future. Legalizing it makes sense because it can be taken out of the shadows and become a legitimate industry and be properly taxed.

Of course as soon as the law is inacted the cops will send out dozens of sting operators that are easy to spot. They will recruit the real lookers instead of doing what they should be doing.

They should be recruiting the woman cops that are overweight and have a drinking/drug problem.

As a sailor I have been given the come-on my a number of hookers and if the hooker looks attractive I always answer "Not tonight, Officer." and watch their jaws drop and ask me how I know.

It doesn't take much to see through the bull$hit.



To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment