Saturday, July 31, 2021

More pressure on that dopey vaccine.

A number of people have been using HCQ and Ivermectin to either avoid or treat Covid 19 with excellent results.

I read where Ivermectin has not been approved for human use somewhere but SURPRISE! Neither has the Amazing Vaccine.

Mitch McConnell seemed surprised that so many members of the American public have refused the vaccine. I suppose he thinks the American public is going to fall into line and do what they are told. That's a joke.

I see things a little different. I don't do what the government tells me to do all the time so I don't see why anyone else will or for that matter, should.

As far as I see it, nobody should be pressured into getting a vaccine of any sort. 

What gripes me is a lot of the people that insist that other people get the Amazing Vaccine are the very same people that that screech about the abortion issue saying that the government has no right to tell them what to do with their bodies.

I remember some mouthy guy one time babbling about how everyone should geet the Amazing Vaccine and he went on and on and said people should be forced to take it.

I grew tired and had the unmitigated gall to ask him "What if they don't want to?"

Of course I was treated to a tirade about how someone should be held down while he gets injected.

"So you're telling me that it's OK for the government to force people to put something entirely alien into their bodies, right? Something that hasn't even been approved for human use yet, no less! It's OK to tie women down and force them to have a fetus aborted out of their bodies, or not allowed to abort, right? It's the same damned thing!"

The Amazing Vaccine now has nothing to do with health or the welfare of the public and everything to do with politics.

Trump fast tracked it and while he was in office both Biden and Kamela said it was dangerous and said not to get it. Immediately after the election Biden claimed it and has tried to force it on everyone.

It is nothing more or less than a political football and the whole thing has done nothing more than expose the CDC for what it is, a politically motivated part of the swamp run by empire builders that only care about feathering their own nest. It holds little if any credibility. It's sad because it used to.

While the disease itself is real, and in some cases lethal, it's been turned into a political football by fear mongerers for political gain.

I do not think for a minute anyone on either side of this unless they can prove their side to me with known science and facts.

I do fully believe that people have been pulled from death's door with HCQ and/or Ivermectin, though. I believe it's very likely these are as efficient or even moreso than the dopey Amazing Vaccine.


One thing I can say about it is that it was created in a laboratory  under clean conditions. It's a lot better than one idiot that gave me a speil it. That idiot had likely been created on the ladies room floor of a strip club. 

Then again in San Francisco I was walking on a sidewalk and pulled my mask down for a minute to get some real air and someone said something to me about it.

"I'm getting ready to light a cigarette," I said. "Give me a break!"

He wans't ready for that one. Smoking in public in San Francisco is illegal.

When he recovered I was treated to a rather halfway decent conniption fit. I was rather proud of myself.






 

















To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment