Friday, July 16, 2021

I keep wondering where all the racial friction is. I never get to see it outside of

stupid signs in front of suburban houses and announcements by big companies that announce they are now being 'woke'.

I'm out and about more than most people and am constantly in contact with just about everyone with the exception of the low class criminal element. I don't do druggies, thugs or thieves. In fact the only criminal element I deal with are sidewalk lemonade stands and people like me. On the other hand people like me are not really criminals. We're outlaws and there's a difference but that's another story.

My relationship with people of all whatevers hasn't changed a bit. On my last flight I was seated next to a black woman and we had a nice, warm conversation about kids, cats and dogs. She was a kind wonderful woman and the mother of a couple of kids, one of which was a mechanical engineer that was doing well.

While I was making a plane change I asked a young black airport employee for directions and not only got directions but a couple if pretty good insider tips including a pretty good place to grab a quick sandwich and cup of joe. I was grateful.

In general I have seen little outward evidence of race relations declining but maybe that's because I only tend to deal with people that are actually working. Those people are too busy taking care of themeslves and their families to get involved with the Bravo Sierra.

I can't speak for anything but my experiences.



 










To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment