Sunday, July 4, 2021

I'd bite you too if you picked me up and started annoying me.

As usual I tend to side with animals when there is an animal/people disagreement and I'm at it again.

Seems that someone's dopey kid picked up a non venomous snake and annoyed the hapless animal into biting him. Of course the kid learned that it's best just to leave critters alone. Panicky parents. Off to the emergency room!

Needled to say they identified it as a non venomous bite and the kid went home and the mother is aghast about her little boy being attacked by a giant vicious man-eating gopher snake (or whatever it was).

Of course I sided with the snake. If the kid had just left it alone nothing would have happened.

I told the woman that she should count her blessings he had picked up the snake instead of a grouchy old man like me because if he had I would have bit him quite a few times until he put me down and my teeth are a lot bigger and stronger, too. I'd have probably bitten the kids arm off.

Of course the concept of leaving anything at all alone is totally alien to a lot of people. Some people have to fool with everything they find.





To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment