Thursday, September 30, 2021

Another Nextdoor disciplinary action

Some chickie-poo posted she met the love of her life on Nextdoor and they are getting married next year and so on and so forth. 

I would have left it alone if it wasn't so naive and drippy sounding.

But I didn't. I posted "That'll last until he knocks you up, skips town and joins the French Foreign Legion."

Some woman immediately asked me why I would post such a horrible thing.

"Because that's what I'd do."

Reported.

Those people have NO sense of humor.




To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

1 comment:

  1. That's because they don't know you. Your wit is sometimes beyond dry. It can be quite caustic. sr

    ReplyDelete