Wednesday, September 15, 2021

I was playing who do you know from back in the day with someone a while back and they

reminded me of something I have managed to forget all these years because I didn't want to think about it.

Scraping a friends brains off of a ceiling and cleaning up a suicide scene sucks. I did it because no father should ever see a horrible scene like that.

What sucks even worse is meeting his father at the airport and taking him around town while he goes through the process of claiming the remains of his son to take back home to bury. No father should have to go to a far away remote place to pick up his child's remains alone.

Let's leave it at that. No further discussion is desired.






To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment