Thursday, September 9, 2021

One of the things I do not understand all that well are expensive things

that we use everyday like cars.

I sure would not buy some kind of exotic. What's the point?

A vehicle should do what it does and if it does that's fine by me. I suppose if I won the lottery or something I would probably replace my Toyota Tacoma with some kind of sedan but it sure as hell would not be a Lambo, a Ferrari or something, or even a Range Rover. It would most likely be a Camry or something like that. 

There's so much crap loaded into cars these days that I wouldn't use a fifth of it.

I have a 2009 I bought new and not a year goes by without me finding something in it I have never used and never really want to.







To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment