Friday, September 10, 2021

I see where the Biden administration has disconnected the hot line for people stuck in Afghanistan.

I'm not surprised. They want this to go away and they don't care who pays for it to disappear.

A friend of mine that made his career in the oil patch once told me that the guys that were sent to rathole countries overseas were quietly but strongly advised that if they had a problem they were to go to the Russian embassy.

The Russians just love to help Americans so they can rub the government's nose in it.

Makes sense to me. Now that I know that trick, it's what I'd do. If the Biden administration won't help me, I'll find someone that can. If they say anything, I'll tell them that if Trump was still in power I wouldn't have to do something like that.

Newsmax says this is what you get when you dial the number: 

State Department recorded voice: You’ve reached the Department of State number formerly used to provide general information on the Afghan special immigrant visa, or SIV program. This number is not currently operational. Please visit…





Remember, Joe. 

The Taliban did not defeat the US military.

They defeated YOU.

YOU own it.



To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

1 comment:

  1. Of course he owns it, but he will never admit it. The American people are not going to forget about this even if they try to make it go away. I'm sure all the people who are Dems are now kicking their tushes because they voted for him. These politicians will be paid back by the American public not voting for them. I believe in karma and they will get their day.

    ReplyDelete