Sunday, September 12, 2021

"They should force everyone to take the vaccine," she said. "Even if they have to hold them down!"

When I heard that I grew rather tactful.

"Hey Dumbass," I shot back. "Any government that is allowed to force its people to have a foreign substance injected into their bodies has been given the power to force a woman to abort a child or deny her an abortion. Whatever happened to my body, my choice?"

"Gee! I never thought of that," she said.

Idiot.

Nine out of ten liberals agree. It's always OK to invade someone else's body or space but it's never OK to invade theirs.






To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

1 comment:

  1. There are always rumors as to what side effects the vaccine may have. How do we know what the long-term effect will be on child-bearing women? What if the vaccine can make you sterile? So I would like to know if this lady is of childbearing age and was pregnant how would she feel about being held down and forced to have this vaccine without knowing if it could kill her unborn child or give the baby birth defects? Or even prevent her from conceiving again?
    Idiot may be one word but Karen is another also. sr

    ReplyDelete