Thursday, September 23, 2021

One ot the things that has not been done in a while is a deep, deep cleaning here

And I started it today and it's a slug fest. I'm trying to make it so clean it looks new and although it has been slow going I'm pretty much winning.

The kitchen is a gold plated bastard. I actully got the 25 YO+ formica looking fairly new again and 90% of the upper cabinets look fairly new also. 

The floor is actually a lost cause but I might throw down some treadway and make it look good. We'll see.

Still, when you consider the wear and tear it's been through it'll actually look pretty good when I'm finished. From there it's on to the bathroom which is actually in pretty good shape.

It'll only take me a couple hours and I'll have that head so clean the Virgin Mary would be proud to go in there, sit down and take a dump.









To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

2 comments:

  1. I was laughing my ass off. You are so hilarious! I,too, needed a deep cleaning, but the task was too daunting to do so I hired a one-time cleaning service. I kept it up after that. Sometimes you can be so unrefined lol...Virgin Mary would be honored to use my spic and span bathroom. But then again you are a sailor. Is that stereotyping?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops, I better change ass to behind since using that word (ass) is unrefined. sr

    ReplyDelete