Monday, September 6, 2021

It's a lot harder to lose weight when you get older

which is right smack dab in the middle of what I am doing now. 

The pounds do not come off as fast as they used to and the amount of chow needed to maintain a constant weight has dropped. In order for an old man to lose weight he has to go on starvation rations which is what I have done.

Actually there's an exception. On an odd weekend morning I will have an Old School breakfast and maybe every third month a big steak dinner. You have to have something to look forward to. If you don't then it just becomes more tempting to simply give up.

88888888888888888888888888888

Someone once asked me why I am grouchy.

That is because all of my older relatives with any money that I could have possibly inherited are now long dead and gone. I don't have to kiss the fat aunt to keep my name in her will anymore.









To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment