Sunday, September 5, 2021

The new baby! The new baby! The new baby!

I got a call from some distant relative about their kid just having a baby which is fine and dandy. She can heve 27 of them for all I care.

I just had to deaal with one of those breathless conversations where all I managed to hear is the new baby this and the new baby that and the new baby and so forth. It grew rather tiresome.

So I asked what they planned on doing with the old baby and of course mass confusion set in. Things settled right down a bunch and the rest of the conversation went along fine.

Protip: When the women folk keep babbling about the new baby, simply ask them wha they are going to do with the old one.

When you do that, men have a terrible time not busting out laughing but the womanfolk get ALL confused.




To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment