Saturday, June 1, 2024

New neighbor. She didn't last long.


It's a nearby rental and she wandered into my driveway when she saw me here trying to meet her new neighbors.

She went on and on about how nice it was to live in a low crime, safe gun free area.

'I hate to burst your bubble," I said. "But you and one other person are the only people in the entire nearby area that don't own a firearm."

"But I was told this is a low crime area," she stammered.

"It is a low crime area," I replied. "It's a low crime area because it's common knowledge on the street that this is an armed neighborhood. The crackhead that used to live up the street took his stealin' and dealin' business elsewhere because he knew he'd probably get shot."

She mumbled something or another about good neighborhoods.

"Good neighborhoods are created by the people that live there," I replied. 

The reason this post was even made is because I noticed she was packing and it looks like she's moving somewhere else.







 


To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

1 comment: