Tuesday, July 16, 2024

I am now getting old and have to lose weight because I am now fat.

This is going to be a royal bastard because over time my metabolism is a lot slower than it was even a couple of years ago.

Couple that with probably not getting enough exercise. My last year at work as a watchman started that because I was constantly on my feet when I worked.

I don't eat out very much but did today because Panera Bread has a certain salad I like that's not only healthy but actually tastes good which is a rare thing in itself.

Anything that is good to eat is bad for you with damned few exceptions. 

Needless to say, my freezer is full of all sorts of good but bad things to eat and I think I'll get to them over time because I do have one rule I have always followed when I try and lose weight.

Sunday breakfast is still going to be a garbage gut morning. 





To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

1 comment:

  1. I hear you! I did lose a lot of weight at 77 but that was because of lymphoma, not a way to diet let me assure you. Now feeling better and in remission, the weight comes back quickly. Hang in there Pic, and pick and choose carefully and you can still enjoy life's bounty. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete