Saturday, July 20, 2024

I'm tired of it all.

While I am certainly going to go out and vote for the candidate of my choice, I am getting sick and tired of the constant email I am getting hammered with. I delete almost 100 pieces of political crap daily and most of it is a waste of time.

Tomorrow I am going to start opening each and every one and unsubscribe to them. I figure it's going to be a pretty uphill battle but we'll see what happens. 

It's all getting so tiresome and little of it if any actually has any  hard news. Most of it is I heard, word has it, someone said, they say and so on. Little of it is actually honestly attributed.

Joe Blow says there's a chance that Joe Biden is dropping out and endorsing Kamala Harris. I would imagine that the Joe Blow that said that is just the guy across the desk from him at work and he and Joe are swapping quotes to write about.

Yes. This is an important election and yes I want my candidate to win but enough bull$hit is enough.

It wasn't long ago that we got phone calls from people trying to tell us who to vote for. I used to tell the caller that I was voting for the candidate that bugs me the least and that his guy was six phone calls ahead.

Incidentally I just unsubscribed to about 40 emails. It took a while and I imagine it'll take a few days before they stop bugging me which is kind of a piss me off. Instead of the 'wait 24 hours' or 'wait a few days' it should stop instantly.

Oh yeah, I answered one from Marco Rubio and called him a slimy little dwarf.




To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment