Saturday, July 20, 2024

I think I am going to go shopping for women's XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXLarge woman's panties.

or some damned ridiculous thing like that.

Some day when I decide to spend a few hours on line that's what I am going to do. I'll order a set, put it in the cart and simply close the window and write down the time.

Then when the advertisements start I'll log the time and see how long it takes to start getting ads for them.

This is a scientific experiment to see if there is a faster mode of communication than Rumor Control.

This one's probably going to be a horse race. 






To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

2 comments:

  1. What gets me is that I'll buy something online, and after I've bought it, I'll start getting flooded with ads for the same kind of thing.

    But I already bought one! I don't need the ads now. Why didn't they send me the ads before I bought one? That might actually be helpful.

    ReplyDelete