Sunday, July 14, 2024

Missed the Butler Trump rally but have some inside dope from a LEO that was there.


It you see the Secret Service surrounding Trump instantly after he was hit and when he was on his feet shaking his fist being surrounded by the SS guys look at his feet. They were firmly planted and he was shaking his fist.

He wasn't going anywhere and the SS was trying to get him off the stage and down the stairs and he wasn't budging. He was pissed! That's why they rat-packed him for his protection. They didn't want to shove him down the stairs.

At this time nobody even knew if the sniper had been eliminated yet! For all anyone knew, including Trump, they were still under fire.

The SS people were between a rock and a hard spot. They didn't want to shove him down the stairs.

What a badass! He handled it like a BOSS!

My source is a ten year street cop of an undisclosed agency and this was told to me off the record so I can't (won't) name him.

*********************************
My source opined that that attack most likely won him the presidency because he says that many of the Black and Hispanic community will now support him. He picked up a number Black and Hispanic votes when he was found guilty in New York and now that he's actually been shot he just earned some serious 'street cred' with them.

I've always said that if a Republican candidate can get over 20% of the Black vote they would win easily. I'm interested in finding out how much Hispanic/Black vote he picks up.

I'm also interested in how much money he will over the next few days from supporters. After he was found guilty in New York he made MILLIONS in the 24 hours immediately after. I wonder if this will beat that. 

 *********************************
He also told me that the crowd of about 40,000 managed to evacuate the grounds in about 25 minutes or so although it took more time for them to drive away because of the traffic situation.

While there were some emotional people leaving, there was no sense of panic and everyone left in an orderly manner.

*********************************
There are a few more things I am privy to but can't (won't) post here.

*********************************
I live about 35 minutes away from the Farm Show Grounds and seriously considered attending. Beforehand I did my homework and decided against it the morning of the rally.

PA 68 had too damned much construction on it, PA 8 was likely to be a circus and the heat was predicted to be around 90 degrees. I simply didn't want to get into the expected traffic jams and stand in the sun roasting for the better part of a full day.

I suppose of I was even 5 years younger I would most likely put up with it all and attended but at the last minute I added everything up and decided against it.




To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

2 comments:

  1. One minor point, the secret service agents did know that at least one attacker was down. That call came out (shooter down) before they let Trump off of the ground. Had they still been taking fire, make no mistake, they would have bodily carried Trump to the transport vehicle, whether he wanted to go or not.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Credit to Trump, he knew a MASSIVE public relations opportunity when he saw it. That picture of him pumping his fist will be the defining image of this event, and probably his presidencies. You could not buy that type of publicity with a room full of gold, and Trump used his moment to show strength and dignity. 45-47 is a boss.

    ReplyDelete