Wednesday, July 17, 2024

I spent my entire career trying to stay dry

and I just came inside and I am soaking wet.

Funny how that works. 

I happened to look out the window just after the cloud overhead let go and started pelting down a rain of monsoon proportions and saw the two little kids from across the street running through it and laughed.

Then I got the idea of donning my ratty old bush jacket and safari hat and going outside to enjoy a hard, warm summer rain.

It was rather nice for a change of pace. I enjoyed it even though I spent my entire career trying to stay dry.

Now I sit here soaked to the bone but feeling pretty good about myself and in a minute I'll take a shower and dry off.



 


To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment