Tuesday, July 2, 2024

Why?

I don't care what anyone does to themselves but this ink craze seems to have gotten out of hand.

Now I am an old man and have resisted getting inked because I don't want to and I respect everyone's right to do pretty much as I please but yesterday I saw someone that looked like a South Seas Island cannibal. 

I wanted to address him as Queequeg, out of Moby Dick.

Of course I didn't because the way I see it he's made his life hard enough for himself already and I was feeling compassionate.

I can understand service related tattoos and thought of getting one myself. I even thought of getting a mermaid on my bicep but refrained because I think like a mob guy. I don't want any distinguishing marks or tattoos.

By the time I was ready I saw everyone and their grandmothers with full sleeves. No. I don't think so.

Your body, dress it up as you see fit. Not my circus, not my monkeys. I won't hold it against you.

But don't expect me to feel sorry for you if you wind up having employment problems because you made yourself look like a South Sea Islands cannibal.



I also th 




To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment