Thursday, July 11, 2024

I didn't work 9 years past early retirement,

pinch pennies, take the cheap seats and scrounge for freebies all these years for nothing.

While I'm certainly not going to buy a Ferrari or something and I plan on keeping my 15 YO pickup, I'm going to do things like upgrade airline tickets and be a little more comfortable when I travel.

The old days of sitting in the back of the plane near the toilet and having to smell crap across the country are over with.

I've paid my dues and I fully intend to collect.




To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

2 comments:

  1. I’ve been retired since 2007 and have always flew in the front of the plane, because I can afford it now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to go downtown Monday and I am taking an Uber. Screw the traffic and parking hassle. Fifty bucks is worth it.

      Delete