Sunday, July 7, 2024

Thank you, Yogi Berra.

Yogi Berra has given some damned good additions to the English language, say what you will.

"The game ain't over 'til it's over" is probably his most famous and he was spot on. He hit the nail on the head. The entire world is full of last minute triumphs.

Still, I think my favorite is "We went to different schools together." although I can not be sure he actually said that. Still it sounds like something genius he said so I run with it.

"How come you know so and so?" someone will ask and that's my answer.

If he actually didn't say it, it sure sounds like a Yogi-ism.

Close enough.
 




To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment