Thursday, July 11, 2024

Nice morning, really.

as I sit here looking out back. It's 0600 local.

The deer will come traipsing through any time now and I think the sun will break through and dry the lawn up before long.

Today I mail off for my 13 Colonies certificate. It's the 13 Colonies Special Event that takes place every 4th of July week.

There's a station in every one of the original 13 Colonies and if you can work them all you can put in for a certificate that looks pretty cool. Bonus points for working a stateside station, one in England and one in France.

I had forgotten about the bonus stations and at the last minute squeaked in the English station. Oh, well. It's still a clean sweep.

I've worked all 13 before but never put in for a certificate.









To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment