Saturday, April 10, 2010

At the end of a lot of TV shows

the star is often seen leaving with a mystery woman in a classy convertible. We've seen it hundreds of times on the boob tube.

I wonder if the next time I change crews in the Boston area how hard it would be to have some mystery woman show up at the dock in a convertible to pick me up.It would sure start tongues wagging among my shipmates.

Off the top of my head, I can think of at least one of my former classmates that's kept her figure and has the sense of humor required for such a job.

All it would take is to beg, borrow or rent a convertible for an hour or two, and heve her don a pair of big sunglasses, wheel up, pick me up, and roar off.

Sounds pretty good to me. I could be the star of my own show.

I think I am going to lookk into this a little more.






my other blog is:

http://piccolosbutler.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment