Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Mrs Pic busted her tail last fall making the

back yard look good. It looked like a little fairyland when she was done.

Old Man Winter didn't tear it up too bad, either.

Enter carpenter ants that ate the base of a couple of pine trees. A while ago one fell on it's own and landed iin my neighbors yard, which was no big deal as they are pretty good about stuff like that.

The other two I took down a couple of days ago, not because I wanted to, but because I decided that it would be a lot better and safer to have a little control over things.

Now comes the remainder of the clean up work today.

I am going to do a careful job of making things look good because the job Mrs Pic did in the back yard last fall should be treated with a little respect.

The backyard warrants it and Mrs Pic deserves it.

The tree mess will be cleaned up so it looks like it was never theee to begin with.

my other blog is:

http://piccolosbutler.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment