Monday, April 12, 2010

I rasied some eyebrows in the library the other

day when my cell phone went off.

I thought I had set the damned thing to vibrate, but I guess I did it wrong, which is par golf for me and things like cell phones. I can't seem to figure them out.

Neighbor Bob called me and the library was treated to Tarzan calling the elephants.

Every single person in the library seemed quite amused EXCEPT for the librarian who pitched a hissie fit of some sort. This was entirely expected, as that is what librarians do for a living. I expected no less.

I wonder about librarians.

Is there some sort of test they have to take to see if they have no personalities?

About three decades ago I dated one briefly and I'll have to say she had a split personality. She was a librarian in the library and a crazy lady out of it. Let's leave it at that.

For the life of me, that is one personality I can not figure out.






my other blog is:

http://piccolosbutler.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment