Sunday, April 11, 2010

I really hate big time lowballers

Recently I posted something on Craigslist for $150, which was a decent price. I wasn't ripping someone off, yet I wasn't getting rich, either.

So some clown shoots me an email with a bid of ten bucks.

Generous.

I was going to simply delete it, but I figured that I could make him a counter offer.

"Thank you for your generous offer. In an effort to mmake you happy, I am making a counter offer. How about if I load them up into my pickup along with my kid sister. I'll deliver them to your house free of charge, install them onto your car, which I will also wash and wax. Then I'll hand you a check for $4000 and a bottle of good whiskey. After you have had a couple snorts, then you can %^&* my sister. Sound like a good deal?"

Of course he didn't answer.

Truth is, before I let something go like that to a lowballing idiot like that, I would destroy them and take them to the dump. I don't really need the money. I was just trying to give some poor bastard a good deal on something and scare up a little loose change.

I don't deal with jerks like that.

Who needs them?




my other blog is:

http://piccolosbutler.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment