Wednesday, October 14, 2020

Another political phone call

"Hello. What political candidate are you trying to tell me to vote for?"

"Oh, we're an enviornmental group," the caller answered. Slick. Nice try. I already know where this is going. She's going to try and slide into talking to me about voting for someone, probably Biden.

"Are you working?" she asked. 

"I just got back in from sea," I replied. "I flew in from Tokyo yesterday. I work for a Japanese maritime company."

"You work at sea? How exciting! What do you do?"

"I'm a harpooner on a whaling vessel," I replied.

It went straight downhill from there.



To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment