Monday, October 5, 2020

The other day we spoke of trashy looking top heavy bleached

blonds.

Let's look at the other end of the spectrum. Like the day I told the Walmart greeter that asked how I was. I told him I had a nasty cocaine hangover and my girlfriend had told me she's pregnant.

The woman behind me stuck her nose into it and asked me how old my girlfriend is.

I looked at her and cheerfully told her "I'm helping her get her driver's license next week, however old that is."

Pavlov was right. I just HAD to say that.

It's a case of instinctively giving an answer to leave someone outraged and someone else amused.

Needless to say, the Walmart guy was quite amused.

I have told this story before but it shows I am fairly flexible in what I can pull out of my ass on short notice. It's quite often scary.




To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment