Monday, October 26, 2020

I see a voter fraud machine in action

Two things.

They are accepting mail ins up to nine days after the election. While the ballots do have to have an election day postmark, that's just too damned easy to overlook.

The other thing is the signatures do not have to match on the envelopes. Apparently the League of Woman Voters argued it was unfair because they think someone might get cheated.

I'll tell you who will be cheated. the honest voters of Pennsylvania.



To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

2 comments:

  1. Where did you see nine days? I thought it was only three. Still too long, in my opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Iirc Pa wanted 9 xays.

    Point is they wanted time to cheat.

    ReplyDelete