Friday, October 9, 2020

One of the things that makeslife great is running into people with the same sense of humor.

I was traveling a while ago and had to check into a motel that I have used from time to time. 

Those new electronic  so-called keys suck and the woman behind the counter asked me if I wanted two of them. She knew that they were somewhat unreliable and wanted to give me a spare. I was very considerate of her but there are some openings that create a Pavlovian situation.

"That would be great! I can give one to the hooker I met in the parking lot!" I answered.

She didn't bat an eyelash. "What's she charging? Maybe I can give you a better deal." she replied.

GREAT comeback and it rates as number two over the years.

The all time best was when I asked the woman at the desk of a hotel/restaurant in Kodiak. "Do you have reservations?" I was referring to the restaurant.

"Just beastiality," she replied.

One of the things I like about myself is that by being a World Renowned Smart Ass is that on rare occasions kindred spirits recognize it and shoot back.

It's kind of nice being shot with a ball of your own $hit once in a while. 





To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment