Tuesday, October 13, 2020

Well, I made it onto someone else's $hit list.

I got my first election doorknocker that didn't bother to see the 'Go Away' sign or the 'Come back with a warrant' door mat.

I'll admit if she was a Trumper I would have probably thrown her out in a bit of a kinder manner but she wasn't.

She was a rabid Biden voter and ignored me when I quietly told her to leave. I was going to raise my voice and simply throw her ass out but decided a little humiliation was in order. I decided to set a trap.

"You mean the Donald Trump you say wants to grab your pussy?" I asked and she took the bait and ran with it. She went on and on over that one.

"Lady, go home." I said. 'Put a mirror between your legs and take a long, hard look at that nasty old thing of yours. Then you can come back here and tell me that a New York billionaire really wants to grab it. I'd bet my kid brother's Basset hound has better makin's than you."

I fully exected to be physically attacked but to my surprise I wasn't. I didn't even get the satisfaction of a good screech. She stood there with a look of total outrage on her face with smoke pouring out her ears. It was actually rather amusing but it was also disappointing.

She left and my plans were foiled.

I was hoping she would attack me because then I would have had her arrested. I'm tired of messing around with those people. 



 



To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment