Wednesday, October 7, 2020

I see where Armenians blocked a highway in southern CA.

Blocking highways has gotten pretty stale if you ask me.

The excuse that the protesters use is they want to make the public aware of their cause.

Perhaps the protesters should be made aware of the cause of the people they are blocking. Their cause is feeding their wife and kids and they don't want to be late for work. Feeding women and children is always a good cause.

Some states have make my day laws.

We need a keep me from being late law.

Make it legal to run over protesters and the problem will go away.

It's really quite simple. Most things are.

In fact if you enact a law like that I will start carrying a passenger instead of driving alone. That way of I miss a protester with my fender the passenger can get them with the door.


To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment