Thursday, October 1, 2020

Some people get it.

Yeah, it was an unprofessional thing to say but I did it anyway. 

When someone asked me how I was faring the Covid 19 epidemic I casually told them it wasn't too bad because the liquor stores were open and I found a coupla strippers and dope dealers that make house calls.

Captain Sarcasm strikes again.

I had to listen to a "What? Strippers? Drugs?"flip out from the person that asked me about how I was handling Covid which is to be expected. 

One time at sea I had a can of starting ether in my back pocket while I was washing a particularly greasy skillet. I took it out of my pocket and put it on the counter next to the sink.

My shipmate walked in and saw the ether and asked me why it was in the galley in the first place.

'This skillet is plenty greasy," I replied.

Of course he was on to me and replied "We're low on ether. Why don't you just get some MTBE out of the sample locker."

That was more like it. 






To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment