Sunday, October 4, 2020

Sometimes I scare myself.

One time recently a young buck asked me what kind of women I chased when I was his age.

"Trashy looking top heavy bleached blond divorcees between the ages of 35 and 55," I replied. It was an apply anywhere smart assed answer that I pulled out of my hat instinctively.

The answer came to me out of nowhere and just rolled off of my tongue with no second thought even though it was bull$hit. 

Sometimes it scares me when something like that just flows out of my mouth. I guess my sarcasm is Pavlovian.




To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

3 comments:

  1. Piccolo,
    Ain't you gay bruh?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Says the guy who doesn't have the balls to post from an actual account.

      Delete