Saturday, October 24, 2020

I.stopped.to buy a burger the other day

and the person behind the counter seemed to have somewhat of an attitude topped off with a real classic 'I want to speak to the manager' hair style.

Her attitude told me she was doing a first class job of doing all of the things needed to make her miserable for the next fifty or so years.

Anyway, I checked my burger order carefully looking for something to be wrong with it which is something I never do. I'm really not picky and if I got the wrong kind of burger or something I seldom complain.

Still, I checked this order VERY carefully because I wanted to tell the sales girl that I wanted to speak to the manager.



Life follows art sometimes. 

To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment