Friday, January 7, 2022

Another idiot.

I had to listen to the usual speil about saving gasoline and not warming my car up in cold weather to save energy and protecct the atmosphere and yada yada yada.

I replied that while my car warms up I keep myself warm by standing next to the tire fire burning in my driveway.

Actually from a practical standpoint you often do have to warm a vehicle up enough to get the defroster to defrost the windshield or it's simply not safe to drive.

Then again, I suppose I could install a block heater but that's just using energy from another source.





To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment