Saturday, January 29, 2022

At the next sportsman's club meeting I am goint to vote AGAINST accepting the minutes of the last meeting.

Why? Because George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, John Wayne (hear fife music yet? Or is that just me?).

At every meeting we take the pledge of allegiance to the flag AND we give our pledge AS AMERICANS to save and defend from waste out natural resources. We are an American club.

Now as anyone knows, you can put ten Americans in a room and starve them for a week and at the end of the week ask them when they want to be fed next and get an argument.

The club uses Roberts Rules of Order and after the secretary reads the minutes of the last meeting we vote on accepting the minutes. Every single meeting I have attended they are accepted unanamously.

There's something just plain wrong about something being voted unanamously for so many years.

I think it ought to be fixed.

I think I am going to vote against accepting the secretary's minutes.

Of course I will be outvoted and questioned but it just ain't right to have something voted unanamously for so long.

Actually ALL of the club officers do a remarkable job including the secretary and this has nothing whatsoever to do with outstanding job he does. It's just a matter of principle and keeping things running the American way.







To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment