Tuesday, January 4, 2022

I most certainly am NOT a law abiding citizen and never have been.

The government can kiss my a$$.

If a law if fair and just I obey it.

It it is tyrannical I break it. 

Heinlein was spot on and put into words what I have done my whole life. 

I have said this before and I will say it again. Lately it has come to my attention that the more tyrannical the government is getting the less liklihood I have of dying of natural causes.

*******************************
In other news, only in America.

I was looking for sweet and sour sauce and an Asian was standing there. I think he was doing guard duty on the cart and his wife was getting something. In desperation I asked him if he knew where the sweet and sour sauce was.

"How the hell am I supposed to know? I don't eat that slop! I may have been born in Korea but I was adopted as an infant by an Irish family and grew up on corned beef and cabbage!"

Only in America.

On top of that this was in the San Francisco Bay area and the guy had a perfect 'corner of toity toid street and toid abenoo' New Jersey accent!

I met him again at the egg section and we looked at all of the wonderful California compliant eggs. I said to him, "I don't really care how they treat the damned chickens. They could haul them out of their cages and beat them twice a day for all I care. I really don't even care if they feed them petroleum by products."

"Yeah," he said. "California compliant yolks break about half the time when you fry them."

He's right. They do.


To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

4 comments:

  1. How would you like a chicken to treat you like that? That's cruel and insensitive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are two kinds of people.

    Those that understand sarcasm....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cruel and insensitive sarcasm.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your caustic sarcasm doesn't shine a good light upon you. You use that sarcasm quite a lot. I'm now deleting your app.

    ReplyDelete