Sunday, January 9, 2022

One of the most savage things I have ever said.

was while boarding an airplane.

While waiting to board the attendants walked by and came aboard. I overheard a pretty one say something about her mother in Guam. A quick look at her showed soft Asian features. She was really pretty and I knew she was a Chamorro.

Chamorros are the indiginous people of the Mariana Islands and truth is many of the women in the Marianas are awfully pretty.

While boarding I passed her and said to her, "I'll bet you're a Chamorro." and watched her face light up.

She smiled and asked, "How did you know?" 

I decided to turn on the charm and said, "Because Chamorros are the prettiest women in the world." and she blushed slightly and I knew I had completely made her day. I walked past her in the slow moving line.

A few rows up I stopped and stowed my bag and some soy boy behind me said to me, "You're not supposed to talk about someone's ethnicity."

I turned to him and said casually, "Sonny Boy, I'm 70 years old and I bet I get more pu$$y than you."

He stood there agape and didn't know what to say.

The woman seated under the baggage compartment next to me looked up at me and said to me, "You probably do." and then practically died laughing as the kid turned purple with embarrassment.

As for the flight attendant? The first time she walked up the aisle she quietly asked me what I drank. The second time she walked up the aisle she slipped me a nip of bourbon and was very nice to me for the entire flight.

It is an unknown thing that airline attendants can discretly give an occasional drink away and write it off as giving it to a nervous flyer. It's happened to me a more than a few times over the years.




To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment