Monday, January 17, 2022

Covid has exhausted me.

The other day on a flight from MSP the clown next to me said something to me about Covid. I stole a line I heard somewhere else and snapped at him, "Covid's over! Find another cause! Check with the cool kids and see what''s next!"

"Yeah, well..."

"Yeah, well nothing!" I snapped back. "I'm tired of Covid and I don't want to hear another word about it. Not one word."

He looked at me in a bit of fear. "Have you been vaccinated?" he asked.

" Have you a history of any STDs?" I countered. "Maybe HIV, AIDS, the syph or even maybe a dose of the clap you got in college? How about clamydia? Ever have clamydia?"

"That's none of your business!" he shot back hotly. 

"Nor is my vaccination status any of your business," I shot back. 

"You could make people sick! he said. He was hot.

"You should talk. You've already made me sick. You've given me a headache," I shot back. Besides, vaccinated people can spread it. Ever think of that? Now sit down and watch your damned movie and leave me alone."

I watched 'Willie Wonka and the Chocolate Factory' all the way to San Francisco and never said another word to him.






To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment