Sunday, January 30, 2022

Them rich retirees down in Miami pay 12 bucks a pound for this $h*t!

Oh, God! This goes back to the infancy of the Hash. My sister set it up for me as a way to pass time when she had to go to work while I was visiting her and the kids (fair enough)

Anyway I was visiting in New England and we got clouted with a huge snowfall. I was digging my pickup out of the snow and was running the engine to run the heater so I could duck in and warm up. It was one hell of a snowfall.

Anyway, I had much of it dug out and the hood of the pickup uncovered when a cop happened by. He stopped and looked at me and said to me, "I hope you're getting all the snow off of the pickup before you drive it."

"Nope. I'm takin' the snow to Miami with me. Them people down there pay twelve bucks a pound for this $hit!"

He gave me an angry look and drove off.



To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO Apass time NIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment