Friday, January 28, 2022

I am reading where some carjacker got shot in Philly and the parents want the shooter charged.


So someone got shot while trying to carjack someone and got shot.

So what? Sounds like someone deserves a medal for helping clean up the town.

The parents clain ''It's only a car. The owner could have gotten another one."

I don't see the parents out there with their check book offering to replace the other cars their thug son might have stolen for one thing. For another carjackers take cars with threats of violence. Defending one's self is called self defense.

The shooter walks. Not guilty by reason of self defense.

Actually the shooter deserves a medal for stopping the thug because if he had gotten away with stealing that car he'd likely steal another one.

Truth is I blame the parents to a great extent because they think was OK to raise a son that embraced the thug life. Had they raised him differently he would probably been in school trying to make something of himself instead of carjacking some poor bastard.

I really shouldn't say this but if some bereaved parent asked me what I thought of having to bury a child that got shot while robbing someplace I would simply say, "I just LOVE a happy ending."








To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment