Wednesday, January 12, 2022

There is this picture on Nextdoor of a chewed up deer.

It's pretty obvious that the coyotes found a sick or weak animal and helped themselves to it. 

Of course some of the people wanted to know what cruel and barbaric human was at the bottom of it. 

My instinct was to answer, "Kids. Probably just the local kids. That's all. Nothing to see here."

Of course half the Karens would have gone off like skyrockets and I'd likely get another time out so I held back.

Sometimes when cops are taking a report from someone they use that to settle a crime victim down. 

"Probably just kids," 

They say that because they don't want to instill fear and panic by letting the person know that the dark forces of evil have penetrated their security and that crimes happen in the best of neighborhoods.

Over the years I have heard people say, "I pay good money to live in this neighborhood to keep things like that from happening!"

For some reason they always give me a dirty look when I tell them to find the realtor and demand a refund.






To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment