Thursday, January 6, 2022

There are two kinds of turkey bacon.

One of them is that crap made out of turkey meat that they do something to to pass it off as bacon.

The other kind shows up at Thanksgiving. It's the real pork bacon you put on top a turkey to keep it moist when you roast it. This is the kind of turkey bacon I like to eat.

Kudos to my nephew. He covers his turkey with a full pound of bacon. Of course this is not as good of a deal as it sounds. That's because every time I try and pinch a piece he whacks me in the hand with a spatula or big spoon.

Some things in life never change.





To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment