Monday, December 5, 2022

I was picking up some stuff at Target

and pulled up to the front of the store to load it into my pickup. When I stopped in front of the store instantly some nebby little dweeb about fifteen years younger than me saw me getting out of my pickup and said something. This has happened before.

"You're not supposed to park there. It's a fire lane."

I looked at the painted zone, turned to the man and said, "You're perfectly right. It IS a fire lane. I guess I had better move," so I did.

I simply drove right up onto the sidewalk, got out, loaded my truck and drove off as he stood there totally agape.

Want something to cry about? I'll GIVE you something to cry about.

This isn't the first time some slap happy idiot has said something to me about this. One time several years back I picked up my then 90 YO Mother in Law in front of a Target on a rainy day and some geek said something.

One has to stop and think why those fire lanes were put there in the first place. It wasn't from keeping a person from picking up an elderly person in front of the store on a rainy day. They are there to keep some self-appointed fat, lazy jerk from parking there to go shopping and blocking an emergency lane. 

Both times I never even shut down my engine. Had I heard a siren, or seen flashing lights I would have been long gone before they arrived. I was in and out in a matter of a few seconds.

The jerk that said something to me when I was picking up my mother-in-law got a careful explantion from me. I explained that I was an outlaw and the various rules and regulations didn't apply to me.

As to be expected, I got a "We'll see about that." in return.

And see he did. He saw my mother-in-law hop in the pickup and and then saw me drive off.

Hopefully the idiot dialed 911 and was stuck there explaining himself to a police officer that told him that he was stupid.







To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment