Thursday, December 15, 2022

Someone once asked me what my secret to getting away with being an outlaw is.

I only break one law at a time.

For example if you whack someone and stuff him in your trunk then make damned good and sure you obey all of the traffic rules on your way to hide the body. I pointed out that nine out of ten
hit men that get caught get stopped for something stupid that is unrelated to the actual hit. They get sloppy and get stopped for something totally unrelated like running a stop sign.

I told that once to a teenager and is mother was within earshot.

Needless to say, the kid understood sarcasm and the mother didn't. Much hilarity ensued and three years later she looks at me a little differently than she did when I said that. I think she's beginning to understand sarcasm.

And that's a good thing.







To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment